- How i create an account ?
Just click on "Play Now", load the game and you will be able to create an account directly in game.
- The game do not start, what i can do ?
- Please first check that you do not have any issue with your network.
- Try to clean your web browser cache.
If you don't know how to it, you have the instructions for Google Chrome here
and for firefox here
- Check the section " Why the performances are bad in game" below, you have all informations in order to keep your web browser and drivers up to date
- How do i chat in game ?
Simple , press enter.
- I can't move my mouse / the mouse go back to the old position
It's possible that you use a Chromebook and you do not use the optimal screen resoultion.
Just set your screen resolution for the optimal one and your problem should be solved.
This problem can also happen if you use an old version of your web browser. Just keep it up to date.
- How i can create a clan ?
First, you need an account and your account need to have the level 5 minimum.
Now, it's simple ! Click on "Login" on the top right of our website, login-in, go to "My Account" and create your clan !
- Which web browser i can use ?
WebGL work on the most popular web browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer Edge.
Try in these different web browser and the most suitable for you.
Also,in order to avoid any memory problem, you must use a 64 bit operating system/ Web Browser.
- Why the performances are bad in game ?
With a recent computer (2/3 years old),you should have a good performances and a frame rate (FPS) around 60.
If it's not the case, you can change the quality of the game in the option panel.
Also,close all the tab already open in your web browser. As exemple, playing the game with a youtube video in an another tab is a bad idea.
You must close your web browser and open it again just for playing the game.
It's also important to keep your web browser up to date. If you do not know how to update your web browser, you can follow the instructions here :
- For Google Chrome
- For Firefox
- For Edge
Also, check if you have the last update of your graphics drivers.
The website "how to geek" explain you in details how to check and do it here